Apprenticeship Job Fair | Exhibitor Booking
Meet enthusiastic young people and career changers, to fill your apprenticeship vacancies
FREE to employers taking on apprentices across The Cornwall College Group, or businesses providing impartial career advice!
Date & Time:
19th May 2022 (5pm-7pm)
Cornwall College St Austell & Camborne
Hosted by The Cornwall College Group as part of our Open Evenings- developed to engage potential apprentices, providing them with the relevant information and links to you as an employer.
Benefits of attending
- FREE to employers taking on apprentices across The Cornwall College Group, or businesses providing impartial career advice
- Reach a range of potential apprentices
- Raise awareness of your brand and your apprenticeship vacancies
- Receive £000’s worth of media coverage and profile raising
Approximately 2-3m wide stand to showcase your business and speak to potential apprentices.
Local press and PR coverage for your business, being named in press releases and case studies.
Online & social media
Cornwall College and CCB Training social media accounts will be active with event content in the lead- up. As an exhibitor you will feature in the following:
- Posts mentioning your business, promoting your current or future vacancies
- Posts during the run up to raise awareness of your company’s attendance
- Re-posts of anything you share on social media using #1forapprenticeships #thecareercollege or tagging @CornwallCollege @ccbtraining.
- Free tea & coffee
- Free parking
The event will also have the following areas:
There will also be an opportunity to meet with our Apprenticeship Recruitment Team, network with fellow employers and meet the teachers of your apprenticeship subject area.