The business world is constantly shifting and our challenge is to service these changes.
Our professional training meets the latest demands and requirements of employers to ensure that your business is both resilient and sustainable.
We cover your business essentials offering full qualifications to short workshops in admin, marketing, digital technologies, accountancy and leadership and that’s just the tip of the iceberg! All of our training is delivered through our industry experts who all have unique and relevant experience in their specialist areas as well as local and national knowledge.
We will help you establish a culture within your company that is proactive to support your competitive edge and we are constantly developing provisions to reflect the needs of business, small and large, to ensure our training for your sector is relevant.
An example of such proactive provision is our recent partnership with the University of Law Bristol, which enabled the establishment of paralegal apprenticeships for the South West.
This Professional Training area includes:
- Our new standard Commis Chef #apprenticeships are delivered at our 1st Gold Accredited Centre of Excellence facilit… https://t.co/EMDBAoxska — 14 hours 32 min ago
- RT @CornwallCollege: APPRENTICESHIP VACANCY: Great opportunity for a Level 2 #Commis #Chef #Apprentices to join the team… https://t.co/NM4SORw7rb — 1 day 6 hours ago
- RT @CornwallCollege: APPRENTICESHIP VACANCY: The fabulous 4 star @tallandbayhotel near #Looe are looking for a #Commis #Chef… https://t.co/VIdDEpo2wh — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Calling all #hospitality businesses. Do you need an extra pair of hands in the kitchen? Why not take on a Commis Ch… https://t.co/DlV32amrMF — 2 days 10 hours ago
- RT @CornwallCollege: APPRENTICESHIP VACANCY: The team @StMichaelsHotel #Falmouth are looking to recruit a #Commis #Chef #apprentice Fin… https://t.co/9E7v776AE8 — 2 days 12 hours ago