The business world is constantly shifting and our challenge is to service these changes.
Our professional training meets the latest demands and requirements of employers to ensure that your business is both resilient and sustainable.
We cover your business essentials offering full qualifications to short workshops in admin, marketing, digital technologies, accountancy and leadership and that’s just the tip of the iceberg! All of our training is delivered through our industry experts who all have unique and relevant experience in their specialist areas as well as local and national knowledge.
We will help you establish a culture within your company that is proactive to support your competitive edge and we are constantly developing provisions to reflect the needs of business, small and large, to ensure our training for your sector is relevant.
An example of such proactive provision is our recent partnership with the University of Law Bristol, which enabled the establishment of paralegal apprenticeships for the South West.
This Professional Training area includes:
- New Standard Accountancy Apprenticeships are perfect for addressing the needs of your business enabling you to moul… https://t.co/8TYGp3Ld84 — 49 min 28 sec ago
- Have you booked your place at the Women in Stem careers fair at @DartmoorZoo tomorrow evening? Book your place he… https://t.co/aKdwJRfXiV — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Do you want to develop your understanding of mental health problems? Our Level 2 Awareness of Mental Health Problem… https://t.co/Fh2TkFru6l — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Develop your skills as & when you need them with E-learning. We offer a range of courses from Autism to Care Planni… https://t.co/Tunl1WBh0x — 2 days 22 hours ago
- RT @cornwallchamber: We are receiving some great nominations for #Cornwall30Under30 search, looking for the best entrepreneurial talent… https://t.co/GTr9AHLon2 — 4 days 18 hours ago