The business world is constantly shifting and our challenge is to service these changes.
Our professional training meets the latest demands and requirements of employers to ensure that your business is both resilient and sustainable.
We cover your business essentials offering full qualifications to short workshops in admin, marketing, digital technologies, accountancy and leadership and that’s just the tip of the iceberg! All of our training is delivered through our industry experts who all have unique and relevant experience in their specialist areas as well as local and national knowledge.
We will help you establish a culture within your company that is proactive to support your competitive edge and we are constantly developing provisions to reflect the needs of business, small and large, to ensure our training for your sector is relevant.
An example of such proactive provision is our recent partnership with the University of Law Bristol, which enabled the establishment of paralegal apprenticeships for the South West.
This Professional Training area includes:
- RT @PoCComms: HUGE congratulations to all of Suzie’s students on the @CIMinfo_sw Marketing module. Every. Single. Student. passed… https://t.co/2AO9cCDAcr — 3 days 16 hours ago
- RT @LyssaCrump: Hey you! Are you based in the #SouthWest and keen to get involved in the tech scene? Perhaps you want to help encou… https://t.co/BxzdhCYBh5 — 4 days 1 hour ago
- @AcronymsLtd @Chamber_Devon @KatharineBDevon @PlymSciencePark @KitsonsLAW @BriscoeFrench @CityPlymBiz… https://t.co/jNikB01m42 — 4 days 1 hour ago
- RT @LEPCornwall_IoS: On June 28 @BritishBBank & the LEP officially launch the £40m Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Investment Fund, providing… https://t.co/LvhPIYk7lh — 4 days 13 hours ago
- RT @NicolaKeen1: @Chamber_Devon @DevonBizShow with @sean_g_gibson @CityPlymBiz having fun with @BriscoeFrench @Acronyms_Tom… https://t.co/yM2kS51pyO — 5 days 12 hours ago