ILM Level 5 Certificate Effective Coaching and Mentoring
This programme is ideal for leaders with responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of their day-to-day role working with employees and colleagues and those who wish to develop these skills to use more effectively with their teams. You will need to have access to complete at least 18 hours coaching and mentoring in the workplace.
The programme will:
- Help you to gain a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor
- Broaden your understanding of the impacts of coaching and mentoring in a leadership role
- Enable you to assess your own skills, behaviors and knowledge as a coach, mentor and leader
- Provide opportunities for your own leadership development
- Assist you in planning your ongoing development for your teams
- Ensure that you are fully equipped with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding needed to coach and mentor within your leadership role
- Enable you to develop a coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation
- Help you to provide effective support for the development of others and improve their performance
- Fully taught programme (6 group days)
- Individual Leadership coaching
- Personal development profile
- Peer coaching and practical development sessions
- Coaching Supervision/Observed Coaching.
- Regular tutorials
Telephone and email access to your Coach/Mentor throughout the duration of the programme.