Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care NCFE Level 2
Benefits to you:
This qualification aims to develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding of:
• how to work in end of life care
• the support needed to manage pain and discomfort
• how dementia impacts on end of life care
• the role of the care worker in time of death
• the loss and grief process.
Benefits to your business:
The objectives of this qualification are to:
• give learners working in, or intending to work in, healthcare and social care the knowledge and understanding of end of life care to support their role
• enable learners to progress to other qualifications in this subject area, or within the wider area of health and social care.
This 6 month course is flexible and can be delivered in venues accross Devon and Cornwall.