Computerised Payroll IAB Award Level 2
Benefits to you:
This course is ideal if you currently work in payroll or you want to develop skills in computerised payroll.
You will need to have basic computer skills, be highly organised, methodical, have good attention to detail and enjoy working with numbers.
The Level 2 Award in Computerised Payroll is made up of the following:
- Understand potential health and safety and security risks
- Maintain the security of data within a computerised environment
- Understand organisational procedures for processing payroll in a computerised environment
- Understand the statutory requirements for submitting information
- Be able to process information on starters, leavers and changes to current employees
- Be able to process payroll accurately on a pay period basis
- Be able to back up and update systems when required
Upon sucessful completion, you can progress onto the Computerised Payroll Level 3 or AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting.
The fee covers the cost of the enrolment and subscription to IAB as well as the Knowledge Test and examination.