This programme is for those taking their first step onto the leadership ladder, or aspiring to do so. The priority will be on developing leadership rather than management skills and will focus on the leadership of people to enhance effectiveness.
Over the course of the 3 days you will explore the following topics and undertake some work based tasks in addition to a written assignment to achieve your CMI level 2 Qualification.
• Understanding leadership styles
• Developing a common purpose
• Developing your leadership style
• Leading and Motivating your team
• Building trust and respect as a leader
• Individual advice and guidance
• Career planning and to discuss further progression
• Assignment tutorials
Please note: This course is currently being taught by remote learning.
Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The College reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.