Human Resource Management CIPD Certificate Level 3
Benefits to you:
This foundation-level certificate is ideal if you're looking to acquire a wide range of relevant, practical skills in HR, and a professional qualification to help you develop your career. The CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Practice (CHRP) qualification provides you with a firm foundation in all areas of HR, helping you to develop essential HR skills and the confidence to be more effective at work by adding real value to your HR function.
You are required to join the CIPD as a Student member, therefore as well as increasing your credibility with employers through undertaking a professional qualification and achieving CIPD membership, you will have exclusive member-only access to the latest HR resources, development tools and networking opportunities.
The main benefit of studying for a CIPD qualification is that they are recognised across a number of different industries. HR and L&D departments are found in all sectors, so those with CIPD qualifications are not at all limited to one area
Benefits to your business:
These qualifications are designed to support career development in either Human Resource Management providing a foundation of knowledge and capabilities needed by today’s professionals.
- Increased knowledge within your business
- Increased confidence to deal with HR matters
- Career development options within your business
- Professional Status for your team member
- maximising the ability of your HR function to help contribute to organisational objectives.
- At the foundation stages, those studying for a CIPD qualification will be taught about business principles. This means that they can contribute to initiatives and strategies that improve businesses from early on in their career.