NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
Benefits to you:
Through this course you will:
Learn about providing information, advice or guidance for specific groups of clients and consider how clients can be supported in making appropriate choices. You will also learn how to help them overcome barriers when accessing information, advice and guidance and learn about ways of managing information and records.
This course aims to:
- Introduce the concepts and models of effective ‘Information, advice and guidance’
- Further your Understanding in meeting the needs of clients
- Increase your confidence dealing with clients and related agencies
- Outline the need for accurate record-keeping and fulfilling good practice guidelines
- Explore ways to work with clients in a supportive, non-discriminatory manner
- Consider how values, beliefs and attitudes may effect interactions with clients
- Stress the importance of adhering to confidentiality and maintaining impartiality
- Provide a basis for further study and/or career development
This flexible e-learning course is run over 4 months and is delivered online.