This Level 3 Nebosh General Certificate course is ideal for those working in management, supervision, or anybody with health and safety responsibilities and is a perfect course for those wanting to embark upon a career in Health and Safety.
This course will cover:
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- The UK’s key legal requirements
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you’ve been successful
Following completion of the course you will be able to:
- Confidently carry out risk assessments
- Develop and implement an action plan
- Manage and minimise workplace risks
- Support and develop company health and safety culture
Assessment will take the form of and open book examination and a practical risk assessment.
Sign in to Apply
Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The College reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.