Personal Licence Holders Award Level 2
Benefits to you:
DATES: FLEXIBLE ACROSS CORNWALL
This training is essential for anyone wishing to own or run a premises which sells alcohol. After completion of this course you will be able to apply for a Personal Licence and gain a recognised qualification allowing you to manage and legally run a public house.
Benefits to your business:
You will be confident that your staff will be able to comply with the law and be legally approved to sell alcohol. Your staff will clearly understand the roles and responsibilities linked to a personal licence.
This BIIAB Award covers the syllabus set by government, to enable candidates to understand the law in relation to:
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
- The application process for a personal licence
- The role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder, and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
- The premises licence
- The content and purpose of operating schedules
- The role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
- The unauthorised licensable activities
- The permitted temporary licensable activities
- The rights of entry to licensed premises
- The police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
- The strengths of alcoholic drinks, and the effects of alcohol on the human body
- The protection of children from harm
- The responsible retail sale of alcohol.