Principles of Care Planning Level 2 NCFE Certificate
Benefits to you:
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to prepare to enter or progress within employment in a variety of sectors and job roles where an understanding of care planning is required.
Benefits to your business:
This qualification aims to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding of:
• the principles and processes of person-centred thinking, planning and review
• how to work with individuals to carry out activities specified in their care or support plan, including person-centred assessment, planning, implementation and review
• the promotion of health and well-being through nutrition and hydration
• supporting individuals to maintain personal hygiene
• supporting individuals to manage continence and the use of continence equipment
• supporting individuals with sleep.
This 6 month course is flexible and can be delivered in venues accross Devon and Cornwall.