Principles of Team Leading Level 2 NCFE Certificate
Benefits to you:
This course aims to:
- Explore the concept of Leadership styles and team dynamics
- Consider Team development and behaviour including managing conflict
- Outline how to manage and motivate a team
- Explore ways to work with organisational change
- Increase understanding of organisational and business structures
- Highlight the importance of vision, mission, strategy and objectives
- Stress the importance of business planning and business finance
- Outline ways to measure business performance
- Accountability, authority and responsibility
- Raise awareness of effective communication techniques
- Provide a basis for further study and/or career development
In addition you will cover several work-related subjects that team leaders often deal with in the course of their duties. You will cover customer service, working relationships, health and safety and handling information and managing yourself and others.
This flexible course is run over 4 months and is delivered by distance learning.