This course offers valuable management tools for those moving into junior and middle management procurement roles or those supervising the procurement function. It focuses on organisational procedures and processes including negotiation, planning, risk management and data analysis.
Based at the same level as a first year of an undergraduate degree course, you will be equipped with essential knowledge and tools that you can apply immediately in your workplace.
• Procurement and Supply in practice
• Defining Business need
• Commercial Contracting
• Ethical and responsible souring
• Scope and influence of Procurement and Supply
• Supplier Relationships
• Commercial Negotiation
• Whole life asset management
The cost for each module (non-accredited) is £295.00
Full details of the programme can be found at the CIPS website by following the link http://www.cips.org/Documents/Qualifications/UCG_DipProcSupp.pdf
What You Will Learn
• Gain essential knowledge and practical skills in contracting, negotiation, supplier relationships, ethics and asset management
• Understand how procurement fits within the rest of your organisation and how it can help to shape key future business decisions
There are 2 exam formats;
Objective Response exam format (OR)
These questions allow you to select a response from a list of possible answers; these are marked by computer and then moderated by CIPS examiners.
Constructed Response exam format (CR)
These questions require you to create, or ‘construct’, a response to the question, such as an essay or case study, these are marked by subject expert examiners.
Sign in to Apply
Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The College reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.