Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes Level 2 NCFE Certificate
Benefits to you:
The objectives of this qualification are to:
• give learners working, or intending to work, in healthcare and social care knowledge and understanding of diabetes to support their role in the workplace
• enable learners to progress to other qualifications in this subject area, or within the wider area of health and social care.
Benefits to your business:
This qualification aims to:
• provide an understanding of the different types of diabetes and how they can occur
• develop awareness of how the onset of Type 2 diabetes can be delayed with lifestyle changes
• develop understanding of diabetes diagnosis and initial care
• develop understanding of on-going care and treatment of diabetes to control blood sugar levels.
This 6 month course is flexible and can be delivered in venues accross Devon and Cornwall.