Funded training through our ESF Rising Stars Programme is specially designed for the Engineering & Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing, Hospitality & Tourism and Health sectors.
Accessible to businesses of all sizes and individuals wanting to develop their skills. These courses provide you and your staff with the relevant and up-to-date practical knowledge as well as offering you a route into higher skills.
Our range of masterclasses and short courses run throughout Cornwall and are funded through ESF funding but hurry this ends in October 2018.
Masterclasses - half a day (4 hours) fully-funded* including:
• Leadership & Management
• Integrated Communications
• Digital Marketing
• Nutrition for Health & Wellbeing
• Forest School
Higher skills – short courses, part-funded* including:
• ILM Leadership & Management Award Level 3 only £80 per delegate
• Marketing Award Level 4 CIM Module - First module only £137.50* normal module price £550
• Integrated Communication Award Level 4 CIM Module - Second module only £225* normal module price £550
• Digital Marketing Award Level 4 CIM Module - Third module only £225* normal module price £550
• Forest School Degree level short course, £350 after attending the Forest School Workshop, if you don't attend the workshop the full price applys £1,250
• To gain the full CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing qualification you must successfully complete and pass all three CIM Award modules
• Project Management, Grow your Management & Leadership Skills, Finance for Non- Financial Managers or Nutrition for Health & Wellbeing short courses (University-level modules) from £80 - £350 per delegate subject to criteria was £700
• A variety of sector specific accredited units which have to have 20 Guided Learning Hours or more and be at level 3 or above – price on application.
Digital Marketing Workshop
10 Jul 2018 (9.30am - 1.30pm) The Business Space, Truro
Nutrition for Health & Wellbeing Workshop
11 Jun 2018 (1pm - 5pm) Cornwall College Camborne
Forest School Introductory Workshop
15 May 2018 (10am - 2pm) Duchy College (Stoke Climsland/Rosewarne)
29 May 2018 (10am - 2pm) Duchy College (Stoke Climsland/Rosewarne)
ILM Leadership & Management Award Level 3
Date & venue: 12 Jun 2018
Duration: 3 days plus assignments
Grow your Management & Leadership Skills Level 4 (Degree level short course)
Dates & venues:
22 May 2018 (9.30am - 1.30pm) The Business Space, Truro
Duration: half a day (4 hours) once a week over 8 weeks
Nutrition for Health & Wellbeing (Degree level short course)
Dates & venues:
16 Jun 2018 (9am - 1pm) Cornwall College Camborne
Half a day (4 hours) once a month over 4 months plus independent study using Captivate e-learning software on Moodle, with a weekly 2 hour tutorial support session.
Forest School Course (Degree level short course)
Dates & venues:
19 Jun 2018 (10am - 3pm)
Over 6 days, one day per week.
Digital Marketing Award Level 4 CIM Module
Dates & venues: 11 Sept 2018 (1.30pm - 5.30pm) Cornwall College Camborne
Duration: 1 afternoon, over 6 weeks
For further dates or to find out more contact our Customer Service team on:
0800 731 7594
*Subject to criteria.
The Rising Stars programme is funded through ESF and part of the Widening Participation through Skills Project.
Our Degree level short courses are in partnership with Plymouth University.