Cornwall College Duchy College Bicton College Falmouth Marine School CCB Training

Your Funding Options

We cover over 40 specialist areas with a lot of the training linked to funding opportunities. Your commitment to training and development should never be constrained, it should be nurtured and supported which is what our Business Advisors can help with.

Our Business Advisors know the ins and outs of funding opportunities and grants for business training in Cornwall and beyond, and chances are you could be eligible. We work closely with government funding providers and Growth Hub in Cornwall in order to cover all potential avenues.

There’s a lot to think about when it comes to hiring an apprentice, with funding being a key factor to consider.

Help is available for businesses looking to employ an apprentice. Our Apprenticeship Recruitment Team are on hand to source, access and support your applications.

£1,000 employer incentive is available if you take one an apprentice aged 16-18 years old.

Funding is available to cover the cost of the apprenticeship training depending on the size and turnover of your business:

A small employer (fewer than 50 employees)
Employing a 16-18 year old apprentice, will be fully funded and will receive a £1,000 incentive.

A medium employer (more than 50 employees)
Employing a 16-18 year old apprentice, will pay 5% and the government will pay the remaining 95% of the training cost. The employer will receive a £1,000 incentive.

A small or medium sized employer
Employing a 19 year old apprentice, will pay 5% and the government will pay the remaining 95% of the training cost.

Levy paying employers (pay bill over £3 million per annum)
Employing a 16-18 year old apprentice, will pay 100% from their digital account and will receive a £1,000 incentive.

Levy paying employers (pay bill over £3 million per annum)
Employing a 19+ year old apprentice, will pay 100% from their digital account.

As part of Skills for Cornwall (funded by the ESF Business Clusters Project), we’re offering an extra £3,000 in exchange for your sector knowledge to help build future apprenticeships in areas of: Motor Vehicle, Bricklaying, Healthcare and Property Maintenance. Find out more on our Skills for Cornwall webpage.

There may also be funding available if your apprentice is in receipt of a current Education & Healthcare Plan (EHCP). Please contact us for more information and to confirm eligibility. 

Whether you require information on a course listed on our website or are interested in a bespoke package don’t hesitate to contact us direct on 0800 731 7594 or email: hello@ccbtraining.co.uk

0800 731 7594

hello@ccbtraining.co.uk