Our training will help you develop transferable skills and a can-do attitude in readiness for a career in this service-driven sector, working with people to help them be safe, fit, happy and healthy.
We know choosing a training provider is difficult, but as our industry expert trainers cover 42 specialist areas you can rest assured that your business needs will be met, if not exceeded.
As a leading training provider in the South West, in the Health & Wellbeing sector we cover:
- Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy – Flexible programmes delivered in our specialist training salons or in the workplace, using the latest equipment and understanding exceptional customer service
- Health & Social Care – Awareness of best practice and practical solutions in all aspects of healthcare including dementia, disability awareness and mental health
- Sport - Courses designed with work-readiness in mind including first aid qualifications and coaching awards helping you to lead outdoor activities, run a sports centre or improve your performance to professional level
- Housing Support – Onsite or distance-learning training for professionals including housing practice, supporting homeless people, telecare, and housing maintenance
- Public Services – Broad programmes in uniformed and non-uniformed Public Services and preparation for entry into the Armed Forces
- Early Years – Training in how to meet the needs of children and young people and support them using the Every Child Matters outcomes.
People are at the heart and forefront of this industry and we build this into our training alongside the industry essential attributes to provide relevant, beneficial and accurate training.
We work closely with local organisations such as Fit N Fun Kids, Cornwall Care, Stuarts Hair & Beauty, NHS and Wadebridge Academy.